AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Victor Narwortey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:35:04 -0700
Ahh !!  Your last comment explain why all the coup attempt you were involve in had failed. Go figure !!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Mathew Jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Victor Notworthy,

I am so done with this. Next subject.

Quoting Victor Narwortey <[log in to unmask]>:

So  you don't need to anger Ghana and Ghanaian to fulfill your  ulterior motives.
listen! Mr Jallow !!! There is only one person that "sucks" here  and it's you.

Sent from my iPhone