Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 10:02:23 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Hey, guys:

I know this is "off topic", but I just have to throw something in here.

When I moved out to Colorado, and got my Library membership transferred out
here to the Denver library, they sent me one of those old four-track
cassette book machines.

I couldn't believe it!

I really need to call them and find out if I can now get a digital machine
to accommodate the new book cartridges.

Of course, I do have a VRStream, but it'd be nice to have a back-up.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ