ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 04:15:02 -0400
This book was posted on another list I am on and surprised me in that
its author is well-known apologetic Lee Strobel, who is probably best
known for such books as "Case for a Creator" or "the Case for
Christ". I had not known he had written any fiction but get ready for
a good exciting read!

This is not my upload but I am just sharing what was posted to another list.

Enjoy and Be Blessed!

Doris