Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:33:40 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>

If you caught last week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County, you probably noticed that a box of PureFit Nutrition Bars made its way onto the show. In a total surprise to those of us who work in the PureFit office, Real Housewives cast member Tamra Barney showed up at fellow cast member Lynne Curtin’s home with a bottle of wine and a box of Berry Almond Crunch PureFit Nutrition Bars.  The video can be found on our blog:

http://purefitblog.com/purefit-and-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/

As a result of the appearance, our office has been flooded with requests for PureFit Sample Kits. Always happy to oblige, we’ve shipped more PureFit Sample Kits since the episode aired than we did during the entire month of January.

On behalf of everyone here at PureFit, thanks, Tamra, for choosing to share our message with so many people. And for all you other  reality television show cast members, feel free to contact us for your very own supply of “As Seen on TV” nutrition bars!

Robb Dorf
President and Founder
PureFit Inc.