From:
Contes Pasta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Contes Pasta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:40:11 -0700

Conte’s Pasta Company Gluten Free Pastas Now Available Nationwide
http://bit.ly/Contes_GFPasta

Now you can enjoy traditional pasta dishes…that taste just like you remember them!

Cheese Ravioli – Best seller!
Cheese Stuffed Shells
Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
Potato & Onion Pierogies
Cheese Lasagna
Meat Lasagna
Cheese Manicotti with Tomato Sauce
Spaghetti & Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Gnocchi

Our pastas and pasta micro meals are certified gluten-free through the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) and the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness.

Conte’s Gluten Free Pasta products are available in grocers nationwide.

Visit our website for more information and to find retailers in your area.
http://bit.ly/Contes_GFPasta or call Toll free: 1-800-211-6607

Conte's Pasta Company
Vineland, NJ 08360