Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:46:37 -0400

Thank you for your replies!  I think I was making this harder than I needed
to!  Here are the responses!--Michelle

buy small snack-sized zip-top plastic bags (good
quality so they don't break) and fill with my own dressing; at the
restaurant (or wherever) all I do is rip/tear open the end of the bag and
squeeze over my salad, just like a single-serve pouch.

http://amishfinefoods.com/t-marzetti-portion-controlled-buttermilk-ranch-restaurant-quality-salad-dressing.html

We purchase it at Restaurant Depot by the case and it comes out to 19 cents
each - if you buy at retail its 50-60 cents each.  You can "visit" and buy
for that day there - kinda like a Sam's Club on steriods but only for
businesses.  My wife has a hair salon which is how we got a membership
http://www.restaurantbyclick.com/rd/state.asp

Gordon Food Service (I looked into ours here in town and they only sell
packets that are not GF!)

I think McDonalds has ranch dressing in the packets.  It is way cheaper from
them.  I buy several other flavors from them regularly. (I called Mcdonalds,
they will sell me as many as I want for 27 cents!!  This is Newman's Own!  I
am sooooooooo excited!)

Hi, this site has individual portion sizes of many items, not exclusively
for GF items, but you will be able to pick out those that are GF:
www.minimus.biz  (They DO have a section under Specialty Food that is GF!
 And they carry many types of dressings under the regular foods.  Still,
cant beat Mcdonalds price!)

*******
*******