ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:02:46 -0400
could you please delete any header information from posts you
forward? you not only make it difficult for speech users to find the
actual message contents but also expose dozens of email messages from
people who might not want to have their email address publicized in a
public forum on the iInternet.

Thanks much.

Doris