EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Tobias <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 16:13:13 -0400
Not to be flippant, but there's a blog about this:
http://www.allaccessblogging.com/

My own experience is limited, but I think it's true that blog accessibility
is controlled more by the theme applied to the blog than to the engine
itself.  WordPress has a good reputation for accessibility, but you can find
themes for it that are inaccessible.

All 3 blog platforms you mention have lively communities that can answer any
question you have.  I've found the people at wordpress.org to be friendly
and well-informed every time I've needed something.  You could start here:
http://wordpress.org/tags/accessibility

***
Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies