From:
E73KG Gradimir Kragic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E73KG Gradimir Kragic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:25:59 +0200
    Hi Blake,

    To add any call sign to Alarm list use EchoLink keystroke: "Alt+a". After
keystroke Alt+a Echo link opening dialog for alarms. You have next options:

1. Text: Alarm if any of the  following stations come
online or change status

2. Buttons:
Add New
Remove
Remove All

3. Use this buttons to add or move or edit your alarms list. Simply use TAB.

    For favorite list I use JAWS cursor.

1. Pres JAWS cursor on favorite list.

2. Route JAWS to PC cursor and pres star on num pad. Star on num pad is right
mous click.

3. You now have context menu. Select new call sign and pres enter.

4. Type call sign and enter. Press tab to favorite list.

    73 de E73KG Gradimir

P.S. Sorry for my English.