VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:37:04 -0400
Excellent idea.  I keep forgetting about the mobile sites.  I couldn't find
a link on the HBO site, but just tried to put m. in front of the web
address, and there it was!  So check out m.hbo.com.

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704 Louise Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
704-887-5121
www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.