VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:41:03 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Mitch Pomerantz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [leadership] Fwd: Stevie Wonder House Full of Toys donation program

FYI:

Mitch Pomerantz

>>> "Sue Sweetman" <[log in to unmask]> 12/9/2008 7:48 PM >>>
Thought this might interest you or folks you know...

> FYI. The following message has been sent to a few lists. Feel free to
> pass it around as appropriate.
>
> Nominate a student to receive equipment from the Stevie Wonder House
> Full of Toys benefit concert
>
> The 13th Stevie Wonder "House Full of Toys" fundraising concert is
> being held this December 13 in Los Angeles. This is the sixth
> community-giving program Sendero has spearheaded.
>
> Nominations are open for students and young folks who could benefit
> from this technology and who could not otherwise afford it. A school
> or small organization may also apply where the equipment might be used
> by more than one student.
>
> One thing that is a bit different from the past two years is that we
> would like to hear from the student as well as the teacher who is
> nominating him or her. In this season of giving, the application asks
> for one page or less with a story or essay about what the student has
> done or is doing to give to others.
>
> Nominations are open through January 15 2009.
> For more details on who is donating and what and to apply, visit
> http://www.SenderoGroup.com/hftform.htm
>
> Feel free to pass this announcement around to others
>
> So far, companies donating include:
>
> Code Factory
> Freedom Scientific
> GW Micro
> Humanware
> KNFB
> LevelStar
> Sendero Group
> TalkingThermostats.com
> ViewPlus

Sue Sweetman
Sweetman Systems
(818) 893-5887
Fax: (818) 894-9132

--
Join the Monthly Monetary Support program (MMS) and help improve tomorrow
today in ACB.

This message has come to you from the ACB Leadership List:  a special
List for use by the leadership of the American Council of the Blind.
This communication is privileged and may contain confidential
information intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, other distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate removal
from the List.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify ACB immediately by writing to [log in to unmask]

Checked by AVG.
9:30 AM

Checked by AVG.
9:30 AM