From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:56:39 -0600
Lou,

I tried rebooting and hunting through sub menus and still can't figure it
out and I use note pad every day in one way or another , especially in HTML
encoding, so it is a big pain not to be able to use it.  I first noticed,
although word pad and MS Word are working ok, the when using Word yesterday,
when I wanted to check my last word typed, I would press the jaws keys for
that last word, control left arrow for example,  and it would say blank.
The word was there but I would have to back up to the word in front of it,
then go forward once again to hear the current word just typed.  It doesn't
do it using Outlook Express, however, like I am to type this message.  So it
sounds like a jaws setting to me but I never make changes so it beats me
what to check.

Phil.
WWW.RedWhiteAndBlue.ORG