From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:44:29 -0600
just be aware, sometimes the battery voltage will show the correct voltage,
around 7.4VDC, but the battery may not contain enough juice to provide the
necesary current to even turn the rig on.
I have that problem with my ICT90a's battery right now...voltage is fine,
but not enough current to turn the rig on.
73
Colin, V A6BKX