From:
Michael Dane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:39:42 -0700
Hi all,

I have been following this discussion with interest.  In my experience, I
would have to say that I agree with Butch.  Another thing to consider is
the antenna.  All the power that one could muster would not serve anyone if
the antennas' proper performance isn't taken into consideration.

Michael Dane:
W7ALX:
Lincoln County Emergency Communications:
{City of} Depoe Bay:
Emergency Operations.