From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:09:25 -0800
I really don't understand why people don't want to drill a hole to mount
an antenna, but to each his own.  I figure as long as I own it, they'll
be an antenna there, and holes are easily plugged.  One in the middle
of the roof is by far the best of corse because of a good ground plane.
  Only reason I didn't drill a hole in our new Santa Fe was because the
thing has side air bags and I wasn't about to try and fish coax by those
things, so I wound up putting a luggage mount in the middle and used
little plastic clips held down with silicon seal to hold the coax in
place across the roof.

73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr