From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:14:50 -0500
I had thought of Quicksilver yesterday, but a real quick search of their
site didn't turn it up.  Maybe I was looking in the wrong place.  I think
MFJ and perhaps some others make something similar.

It's basically a long piece of wood with several so-239 connectors on each
side ( inside and outside).   You put it in the bottom of the window,
cutting the wood to length if necessary and connect your cables to the so
239's.   You can disconnect quickly in case of storm, the window still
functions, and it is easily removed when you  move.    They can come
painted, aluminum clad, weather-stripped, or can be set up to allow feed
through of open wire line or other stuff.

If you are set on rg-174 jumpers, try someone like The Wireman, or
Cable-xperts, or The RF Connection  to get them made up.  But I think there
is a better way to do this.

73, Steve KW3A