From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 10:03:38 -0700
Bob:

Merry Christmas to you as well, and please take care with that weather you
are having over there.

For everyone's information, this time, when I did the Control R for replying
to the message, it looked like it was only going back to Bob, so it seems to
depend on who has originated the message.

Very strange, indeed.

I won't clog up the list with any more of these replies and forwards, unless
I have something meaningful to contribute, but this problem I'm having with
replies seems really bizzarre.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ