From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:29:09 -0400
Hi, Ton:

I didn't work you today because CW was a necessary not fun.  Did pass 13
wpm.  We've had a lot to exchange today and yesterday.  Glad I could help
with QRZ and Frequency Charts etc.  Some how, QRZ seems to log me in when I
click on their URL.  Don't know why.  Only discovered it when mouse touched
point on screen and heard "Logged" in.  Wonder if anyone can get look-up to
talk if, indeed, they are not a member?  Format of site is different lately
as I noted yesterday.  Just used first tab which is "Search."

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.