From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 06:07:16 -0700
Hi Robert and Tom,

I too went through the train the trainer course and did all of the exercises
including the fire extinguisher.  I also served as a team leader on the last
day when we had to enter a fake building wreckage site and deal with
injuries and classify the wounded, etc.  It was fun.

I too urge you to give it a try.  Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX