Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:12:18 -0500
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
I would probably try to get the ends up 30 feet also.  This would minimize
the vertical polarization component, but probably also reduce the
ground-wave propagation a little.  Depends also on whether this runs close
to your house, trees or other structures.  In any case, I wouldn't expect a
dramatic change, although I think that raising the ends would help you get
out a little better.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com