Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:50:58 -0400
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Science for the Blind Products isn't quite gone yet.  They are now called
CapTech.  They have been producing a talking cash register that is often
bought by state rehab agencies for blind vendors.  You can look up
captek.net or scienceproducts.org .  Dr. Benham let his W3DD callsign
expire.  I think that he is still alive, but if he is, he would be 95 years
old now.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls