Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:42:23 -0700
From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
When I discovered I had to learn code to get a license, I was really
annoyed.  When I was licensed in 1956, the novice ticket required 5
WPM and was only good for one year.  After six months of nothing but
CW, I did very little with phone once I passed the general
test.  Now, 53 years later, I am about 99% CW.  I think it is
particularly well-suited to those like me who aren't gregarious by nature.

73,

Dave, W7OQ