Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 07:07:26 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
I probably should have mentioned this when Michael sent the first message
and I was surprised that no one considered  the possibility, but perhaps
Michael has other disabilities that make it hard for him to type.  But
having said that, the comment about michael's post is a valid one.  It was
difficult to decifer.  No need to leave the list, Michael.  We're glad to
have you Just be careful that what you send is readable.  If you have spell
check capability, turn it on.  If not, just take a moment to look through it
before hitting send.  After all, clear communication is the point of this or
any other list.  Lou