Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 22:11:06 -0400
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Gary has _certainly been a great help, both to hams in general, blind
hams in particular, and _especially to Elecraft, as have folks at
Handihams and others, in helping them to understand what is needed,
desired, and practical.  If a company that was a lil start up several
years ago, can develop stuff that's this good and this accessible,
_Because they see the need, the nitch, and exercise the knowledge and
can keep all this up, there's a lot to be said for them.
No question, we should let folks know our complaints, but let's make
sure we applaud and help those who are really trying to do something
that's not necessarily done just for us, but that certainly benefits
us, by letting them know both with our words as well as when if and
where possible, with our dollars.