Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:05:41 -0800
From:
May McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
There is a control panel. If it's set up like I think it is and no one changed it to look like windows xp for you, this is where you find it.

First way. When you press the windows key a search box will come up, type in control panel there and press enter.

Second way. Press the windows key, right arrow once and then down arrow until yo here control panel.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

May, VA7MAI