Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:36:23 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
NP, with my involvement in the NTS, and some rag chewing I do,  not to
mention DX'ing when I can, I can tell you I do that to myself about once a
month and every time I think I locked the controls for just a split second
before remembering to hit that 9. I better be careful,I wore out my THF6A
from too much use and my TS-2000 usage on average makes the THF6A look
unused.