Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:32:59 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
if you have no antenna tuner, you're right, but if you have an external
tuner, it needs to be between the tuner and the amp so you can tune the
antenna though again, once tuned, sometimes it's fun to put it on the output
of the tuner just to see what's coming out of it, but I'd leave it between
the amp and tuner, which is where mine is.