Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:29:40 -0400
Thanks Ron
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Canazzi" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: Safe link phones

Hi Gary,

The phone I received is the Motorola LG 300 G.  It does have a flat panel,
but you can feel slight ridges framing each of the buttons.  If you are very
deliberate, you can use them.  Although if you want them for texting or
doing anything other than the basics, forget it.  It would take too long and
would be too frustrating.