Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:14:09 -0400
Hi, folks.

Once again, I'll appologize right up front for the off topic nature of this
post, and will ask anyone wanting to respond to send their thoughts to my
private e-mail address:

I'm posting this here because I know there's lots of knowledge out there on
what I'm about to ask.

Could someone suggest a good affordable and blind-friendly stereo system?
I'm willing to spend some money on it, but don't want to take the leap until
I know that what I purchase will be usable for me.

I'm looking for a reasonable-quality stereo receiver/amplifier, plus a CD
changer and fairly good speakers.

I'm looking for something that won't take up a lot of room, but that will
have a reasonably-good sound to it.  Also, of course, I'll want audio inputs
so I can play music from my Victor Reader Stream.

Some folks have suggested the Bose line, but others tell me they are way
over-priced for what you get.

Because of our impending  move to Colorado, we're finally going to put our
30-year-old Realistic stereo system to rest, since it has certainly seen its
better days, and would be a bear to move.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ