Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:54:41 -0400
Hi;
I have been browsing while I am waiting to see how the antenna situation works out.  I have traditionally been reluctant to buy used from a radio dealer such as hro, aes and others because of the price.  I have seen several ts2000 for around $1,100 with a 90 day guarantee.  If the warranty is a concern this might solve some problems and still save some cash.
Also I previously had never seen radios sold as "repack".  I have seen several ts480 sold as repack which basically means they have the full one year warranty and the price is about $100 less.
I haven't quite decided if these were returned radios or what the story is but saving money was never something I objected to.
Richard