Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:33:55 -0400
Hi.

I had an issue where someone hacked my Avast installation and reset the
license date to December 31, 1969, effectively disabling it.  I removed it
and replaced it at least temporarily with AVG.  What I don't like about
Avast is that it is so automatic that it is hard to tell if it is doing
anything, and probably for a while on mine, it wasn't.

73, de Lou K2LKK