ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:54:20 -0600
I have added about a 6 minute and 30 second MP3 file, or 5.8 MB file, just
called Faith
and Confessions.  These are a collection of confessions, or Biblical
affirmations, I
have used for many years.  Each statement made, and each line confessed, is
based upon a Bible verse.  It isn't for the purpose of brain washing or
programming your mind.  This is what psychics use in their meditative
practices
to literally; as they put it, to reprogram one's mind.  We, as Christians,
on the
other hand, are renewing our minds with God's Holy Word.  We confess God's
Word because it is true.  The audio can just be listened to, or memorized if
so
desired, or played softly in the background at any time; even while falling
asleep.
There is no mystery to it, no subliminal audio message buried beneath the
voice
track, and no purpose other than to be reminded of God's promises.

?This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt
meditate therein day and
night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written
therein: for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.? (Joshua 1:8
AV)

Go to:

http://www.safeplacefellowship.com/audio/FAITH-AND-CONFESSIONS.MP3

or click on the URL below and search for the word Audio.

Phil.
It Sounds Like God To Me
www.SafePlaceFellowship.comm