From:
Danna Korn - GlutenFreedom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danna Korn - GlutenFreedom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:23:23 -0700

Hi, Everyone:

I'm writing a new book called "Gluten-Free Kids," to be released in 2010.
Want your child to be included?!?  I'm looking for a few essays by kids that
express their feelings about what it's like to be a gluten-free kid.
Specifically, I'd like to include:

*	I'm a gluten-free kid with celiac disease!
*	I'm a gluten-free kid who's autistic!
*	I'm a gluten-free kid with wheat allergies!
*	I'm a gluten-free kid with Down Syndrome!
*	I'm a gluten-free kid with gluten sensitivity (not CD)!

I'm open to other reasons for being gluten-free, as well.  I realize that
some of them may need parental assistance, but please have this be as much
from the kids as possible.

If you'd like to have your child considered for this chapter, please send
the essay to me at [log in to unmask] and keep in mind:

*	Length - one or two short paragraphs MAX
*	From the kids, please!  I can tell if Mommy wrote it.
*	Can be any reason for being gluten-free
*	UNIQUE!  Please encourage your kids to find a unique angle
*	Include your name, your child's name and age, and your contact
information (we'll need written permission to publish if yours is chosen)

Please know that I can only choose a few essays for this, so prepare your
child that his or her essay may not be chosen.  I don't want disappointed
kids!  ALSO . I won't be able to thank all of you for submissions, so please
accept my gratitude in advance!

Cheers to our happy, healthy gluten-free kids!

Danna Korn