ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:54:59 -0400
A friend of mine posted this on her facebook status....I really like this
one!!!!
 The Knots Prayer...Dear God: Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my
heart & my life. Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots that I
have in my mind. Erase the will nots, may nots, might nots that may find a
home in my heart. Release me from the could nots, would nots and should nots
that obstruct my life.
And most of all, Dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart & my
life all the 'am nots' that I have allowed to hold me back, especially the
thought that I am not good enough. ~Amen~ Author known to God

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5170 (20100603) __________

http://www.eset.com