ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 23:26:59 -0400
Again, this is not my own upload but comes from another list.  this
is a really cool audio Bible, though, and well worth the download
IMO. Like 'The Word of Promise", this is a full-cast dramatization of
the Bible and featuring a full symphonic music score and full sound effects.

The link given here is a folder link from which you will find
individual download links to each of the cd's of the project.

Enjoy and be blessed!

Doris

forwarded mesage:

Since I uploaded the Word of Promise Audio Bible a couple weeks ago,
whose links are still active at
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/7nbcgn
I started seeing requests for this one, so I thought I'd upload it
for everyone's enjoyment, and so that there could be another version
out there that's
been dramatized. The SendSpace folder link is below the description.

Product Details
Inspired By... The Bible Experience

Experience the beauty, drama, and life-changing power of the Bible
like never before! Inspired By . The Bible Experience breaks new
ground in the presentation
of the Bible. Unique among audio Bible products, The Bible Experience
is a captivating performance of the Bible presented by a stellar
ensemble of almost
400 of today's award-winning actors, musicians, clergy, directors,
and producers. This historic production features an original musical
underscore by the
Prague Symphony Orchestra and Hollywood-style sound design created at
Technicolor Studios and was awarded the 2007 Audies Audiobook of the
Year for the
New Testament edition.

The most ambitious, critically-acclaimed presentation of the Bible
ever produced, Inspired By . The Bible Experience features a
star-studded cast of almost
400 performers, including 23 Grammy winners, 8 Emmy winners, 5 Golden
Globe winners, and 3 Oscar winners. Highlighting the cast is 2007
Academy Award-winning
actor Forest Whitaker as the voice of Moses, along with Angela
Bassett (Esther), Cuba Gooding, Jr. (Jonah), Denzel and Pauletta
Washington (Song of Songs),
LL Cool J (Samson), Eartha Kitt (Serpent), Bishop T.D. Jakes
(Abraham), Blair Underwood (Jesus), Samuel Jackson (God, NT only),
and Bishop Eddie L. Long
(Joel) among others. The Bible Experience uses Zondervan's most
accessible and up-to-date translation, Today's New International
Version (TNIV), and includes
dramatic performances set to an original musical underscore by the
Prague Symphony Orchestra and Hollywood-style sound design created at
Technicolor Studios.
The Bible Experience has become not just the bestselling audio Bible,
but also one of the all-time fastest-selling new Bibles. In addition
to record-breaking
sales, Inspired By . The Bible Experience has received unprecedented
consumer satisfaction and national recognition including numerous
five-star reviews
on Amazon.com, an Audies Audiobook of the Year (the highest honor of
the Audio Publisher's Association), an AudioFile Earphones Award, and
a nomination
for an NAACP Image Award. The complete Bible features 79 digitally
mastered audio CDs.

There are 79 files in two folders, 60 for the Old Testament, and 19
for the New Testament, each file being one disc. All are in mp3,
128kbps stereo. The
sound is quite good for the quality of the encode. I hope you enjoy.
Here's the SendSpace folder link:

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i6hy5f

Travis