ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:47:52 -0600
The earlier suggestions about echurch-USA and the international involvement
actually made me stop and think that perhaps I should leave well enough
alone.  As I said, however, the guy at Saint Johns handling the mail servers
had already plugged everything in and I didn't want to tell him, at that
stage, to forget the whole thing.  As with echurch-UK, the name does not
imply only people from that country are allowed to join.  Frankly, I have
something else rolling around in the back of my mind about echurch but I
haven't decided to bring it up yet.  It concerns echurch as an actual
ministry, which it already is, but this has to do with expanding the
ministry to other areas.  I say, I haven't decided to bring it up yet,
because I am not sure if it is the Lord's idea or mine and I want to wait.
Besides, there is no big hurry if these additions are made and if they are
made, it will have no effect on the mailing list anyway.  So, in short,
those in Australia and Canada, please don't take this change personally.  In
fact, if you leave the list, I'm going to come over there and pinch your
nose.  While I am thinking about it, Carol will be posting here later.

Phil.