From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:46:43 -0400

Here is some or most of the replies I received and I sent the recipe
with colored pictures of the cake to everyone who replied. The large
mug that is mentioned, well mine holds one pint, or you could just use
a 500ml or two cup Pyrex measuring container.  I spray some Pam in my cup
first.

Yum....I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the picture! I will let you know
how it goes!
Thanks again.

Thank you, that was so nice of you to send pictures. This cake is really good.
Regards,

Can you tell me the size of the mug? If you can send a picture that would be
great.
I’m so excited about this cake! (1 Pint or 500ml.)

 Hi- you might get a laugh at my even quicker snack 2 minute snack:  When I
 get a chocolate/sweet attack and there's nothing in the house, I mix, in a
 mug, two tablespoons of peanut butter, two tbsp of cocoa and two tbsp of
 coconut, and just eat it with a spoon.  It's like very gooey candy, but
it's
 sinfully good and hits the spot in a hurry!  But I'll try your cake- it's
 much more elegant!

this is soooo good.

I looked at my recipes I had in the drawer and I have 2 similar ones for
this cake in a mug. I received them some time ago on the list serve site.
The first one calls for 2 T rice flour and 2 T tapioca flour.
The second one calls for 4 T. sweet rice flour.
There are variations of the other ingredients but most of them are the same.
If you run out of the flour you have tried you can always substitute these.

Ok. So it is larger than the regular coffee mugs I have. So I think I will
go get those mugs at Target. They are soup mugs.I was thinking of putting
some orange zest into the mix as well. Chocolate and orange, yum. I’ll keep
you posted about the baking mix. I do have also go to the store to get the
cocoa.

Charlie  [log in to unmask]