ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 22:30:27 -0600
Andrew,

That was something I was going to suggest, too, that is, what Doris said
about using your cane.  I understand why you aren't using it but it might
eventually help you personally feel better.  Don't let who you are get in
the way of your feelings because other people are better at making you feel
lonely and rejected in the first place, smile.

Phil.