From:
Carol Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:54:04 -0500

Please plan to join Middle Georgia GIG on

Saturday, March 20, 11 am - 1 pm
Central Baptist Church
1120 Lake Joy Road, Warner Robins.  We will meet on the 3rd floor (via elevator).

We will enjoy brunch with pancakes and waffles and an Easter Egg Hunt for the children.  Bring a covered dish to share along with a list of ingredients.

If you are bringing a child to participate in the egg hunt, please let us know by Wednesday, March 17 by calling 478-397-5061 or emailing [log in to unmask]

For further information, check our website http://middlegeorgia.gigbranches.org

*******
*******