Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kimberlee and Mark Jarvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:05:07 -0400

I had a few people reply saying they have had problems with Outback and
their menus as well.  However the one reply I feel is important to pass
along was one reminding me to be thankful for the people who do make our
lives easier.  After reading my original reply I want to say that this is a
good message to remember.  It is important that although there are times it
is important to pass along our displeasure in a kind way it is also EQUALLY
important to take time to send messages to these companies and thank them
for what they do for us.

So thank you for all of your replies and thank you for being on this list to
help us support each other in our journey with this disease.

Thanks
Kimberlee

Faith makes things possible - not easy