ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:15:27 -0600
Yes, it is coming from Paulette Jett's email address.  I don't know if she
is replying to all the messages or those replies were stored in a hold
condition and then for some reason got sent all at once.  It seems to have
died down but if it occurs again, I'll put her on no mail status until we
find out what is occurring.  Nobody can write that many email replies at one
time, except for me, haw.  It could also be something at the server we are
using that triggered something that had been holding email message from her
server for some reason, too, and may not even be her fault, but I would
guess it wasn't done on purpose so don't get your tail in a knot.  Not yet,
anyhow, hahahaha.

Phil.