From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 08:14:12 -0400

Fall in New England  -  changing colors on the trees and fields full of
pumpkins.  We have a new recipe for pumpkin whoopie pies that can't be beat.
http://www.littlebaybaking.com/pdf/PumpkinWhoopiePieRecipe.pdf

And just to make it easier we have put our pumpkin bread mix on sale for
$5.00 a bag for the month of October.

We are continuing free shipping for any order over $30.00.   Time to stock
up for the holidays.

We have news to share.  We have always been a dedicated facility and now we
have earned the CSA Seal of Recognition.

Press Release  Celiac Sprue Association

Little Bay Baking Company Joins CSA Recognition Seal Program

Little Bay Baking Company, a company based in Dover, New Hampshire, has
recently completed

the requirements to qualify for the Celiac Sprue Association's Recognition
Seal Program. The use of the

CSA five crossed grain Seal on packaging means the manufacturer has agreed
to adhere to CSA's standards

in representing their product to be free of wheat, barley, rye and oats
(WBRO), their derivatives and crosses

in product, processing or packaging. Little Bay Baking Company's packaging
will feature the CSA

Recognition Seal to indicate the products are appropriate for a medically
prescribed celiac diet.

Visit http://www.csaceliacs.org/documents/pressrelease8.28.09.pdf for the
full press release from the Celiac Sprue Association.

We'll be participating in the vendor fair at the CSA annual convention in
Erie PA from October 30 to November 1.

We will also be at the New England Celiac Conference in Marlboro
Massachusetts on Saturday October 3 sponsored by Healthy Villi and Beth
Israel Deaconess Hospital.

Hope to see some of you at these events.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.

603-828-7236

www.littlebaybaking.com