From:
Gluten Free Success <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Free Success <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 07:49:38 -0400

Just published.the Gluten Free College Student Cookbook.
Over 201 gluten free and dairy free recipes for campus living - or the teen
getting ready for college.

As part of my culinary career I was a Director of Dining Services at several
Universities spanning 12 years, and a professional chef for 16 years before
that.
When diagnosed 5 years ago with GF/CF intolerances,
With the knowledge of food I have acquired, I decided to focus on making
life easier
for people in special circumstances trying to stay on the GF diet.

So I set my sights on taking the fear out of going to college gluten free.
I started with low-cook or no-cook recipes that a college student or teen
would like to
eat. I then took into account the limited kitchen resources, the limited
budgets, and a
beginner's skill level in cooking. The cookbook begins with a 40 page
introduction
featuring basic cooking skills, good appliances for dorm cooking, and a safe
food guide.

But the real fun is the recipes.

*Easy to make (no mixer, no yeast), low cost pizza crust for a toaster oven
*One-pot gluten free-dairy free macaroni and cheese
*Popcorn chicken and breaded chicken fingers
*Small Batch brownies
*Recipes for Snacks, Beverages, Breakfast, Salads, Condiments,
Quesadillas and Tostadas, Pizza, Pasta and Noodles, Rice, Hearty
Meals and Soups, and Sides.
*And, 180 of the recipes are Vegan Friendly with substitutions, and each has
nutritional analysis.

You can read more about the book at gfcfsuccess.com
<http://www.gfcfsuccess.com/>  ,
or go directly to Amazon.com
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1442179805?ie=UTF8&tag=glufrecolstu-20&lin
k_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=1442179805> . There is
also a Kindle
<http://www.amazon.com/Gluten-Free-College-Student-Cookbook/dp/B002J9HLJ8/re
f=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1249419363&sr=8-2>  version available.
Purchases may be made by check/MO at gfcfsuccess.com
<http://www.gfcfsuccess.com/>

Joanne Bradley