ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:38:10 -0700
thank you for sharing this as well.  What I really want is a Bible program
where I can look up the meaning of words.  I've used the Online Bible, but
when I tried to upgrade and wasn't satisfied, I tried to reinall the older
version I had in the first place, but there was an error that kept
preventing reinstallation.  Anyone know what I can do?  I don't know if the
Online Bible organization will give me an older version.  I'm still in
Windows XP and Jaws 6.1.  Guess I'm archaic, just like the King James
version? :)