ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:54:02 -0700
I read on another list that someone heard on yet another list that April is
in the hospital with congestive heart failure.  Can anyone confirm this, and
does anyone have more info to share?  I didn't see anything about this
(looking at the subject lines of the messages) on this list, so thought I'd
share what I heard.  We need to keep her in our prayers.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4419 (20090912) __________