From:
Norman U <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:52:39 -0700
Thank you for providing an option I should have thought of.  After all, I have 270Gigs of free space on my E:\ Drive.  I can even leave the songs in WAV format.  As for Peter's suggestion to pickup a CD player, I would of had one a three years ago if it wasn't for my indecisiveness and procrastination.

Thank you both,

Norman U.