From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 23:13:17 -0700
Hahaha, you guys crack me up, for real!!  In this household, I am the "talky" equation, and hubby gets mad if I say even the lamest of things that I would never even think someone would get embarrassed about!!  He usually comes around eventually and will back me up, but it still amazes me at the things he gets embarassed about, lol.

It probably doesn't hurt, though, that he lives with a wife who sometimes wets the bed, is going through her own weird version of perimenopause, and who could barely leave the house for years due to panic attacks, so I guess he figures in the scheme of things that if I can talk about it, his stuff isn't so bad, lol.  It just made me laugh that it was your WIVES who felt this way!!  (Not laughing in a bad way, just in a personal way!!)

Anyway, back to the subject at hand...thank you so much, Wally, for posting that link.  I sent it to my mother and two of my best friends, all of whom are convinced, to varying degrees, that animal fat will kill them, sigh.  My Mom is pretty open to stuff, my friends not so much.  And they both have/are suffered/suffering from fragile bones,  overweight issues, the whole gamut.  I want to knock them in the head sometimes, lol.  I somehow cannot convince them that I am healthier and skinnier than they are for a very SIMPLE reason, sigh, even though I am not totally Paleo.  Everytime they see me eat a chicken skin, they look at my belly and I can tell they wonder why it isn't fat, lmao.  Get a CLUE, girls!!!

Thanks, Wally!!
Love,
Bren, hoping her loved ones will take heed, but not holding her breath, sigh

And Bren, hoping they will at least give up the BS of canola oil and egg-white-only stuff...

> I'd also like to tell you about my wife's experience with saturated fats,
> but I'll have to get her permission first.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Ron

Good luck with that Ron.  If she's anything like my beautiful wife, you have a battle ahead of you.

Jim