From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:46:22 -0500
Not sure why I'm doing e-mail while 20 and 15 are open, with some signs of
life on 10 as well.  I am also testing my amp, at about 400 watts out.  W's
and VE's cannot work other W's or VE's, but you can work US territories, as
well as Alaska and Hawaii.

You are not required to put a slash0 in your callsign.  I think it avoids
some confusion if you do, but it's your choice, and DX stations are
accustomed to finding 3's in New Mexico, 2's in Florida, etc.  I'm near 300
QSO's so far.  I haven't been on 80 yet, but have exercised 40 through 10.
My beam is partially caught in a tree, so it will only rotate from South
through West to North, and sometimes not do that.  May or may not be on the
net tomorrow.  I log with N1MM and Window-Eyes.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls