From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:37:28 -0500
Hi Terri,
I now have the advanced model but when I first started putting multiple
books on a cartridge, I had the standard player  The difference or maybe I
should say that for either player, an up-grade must be done.  To check your
machine, remove the cartridge or flash drive and press the sleep key 10
times and it will announce the cereal number followed by the model number.
If it says 2.0.3, it is the old one, to have the new it must say 2.1.3.  If
you have the higher number, then at the end of a book, hold down the play
button and it will announce "BOOK SHELF" and then you can use the fast
forward and rewind buttons then scroll through your books.  Then push the
play and it will put you back in play mode.  Let me know if you need more
help.

Walt
WA4QXT
Groton CT