From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:18:28 -0800
Hi, Walt,

Do you have the standard player or the advanced player?

I have the standard player.  I put 9 books onto my external hard drive and I
put them all in the root directory.  The first book appeared fine, but when
I tried to fast forward to the beginning of the second book, I could only
get to the end of the first book, but no further.  Do you need to have the
advanced player to go from book to book?

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.